- We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time as our services are continuously improving and expanding. If we update this Privacy Statement, we will post the updated User Policy on this page. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted and any changes that we make to this Privacy Statement become effective, your continued use of the Site/Mobile app after such time will signify your acceptance of the new terms.
- If you register to opt-in any of the OXO Care services, we collect and store information that specifically identifies you or your account ("Personally Identifiable Information"). This Personally Identifiable Information is limited to the information necessary to transact business. So we request you to make sure the information is up-to-date.
- OXO Care doesn't sell our Users' Personally Identifiable Information to third parties.
- We may send you push/email communications including information that we may think may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving these marketing emails, by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email you receive from us.
- Work orders placed on OXO Care are completed by third-party service centers. We share your car details, email addresses, and phone numbers with them. These service centers are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing the requested services.
- If you choose to refer a friend to OXO Care service, we will ask you to provide your friend's email address and telephone number. This information will be used only to send a one-time message to your friend inviting him or her to register with the OXO Care Service.